zaterdag 7 februari 2009

Saturday

Today I Took Scott's In Memoriam card from the openings page of our homepage and it feels like betray to him :-(
He will still be on our homepage on his own page and ofcourse will always have that special place in my heart, still miss him so much.........

Today the weather was not really good with lots of rain and everything but I felt I needed to go for a walk with the dogs and as I was already feeling miserable the rain didn't bother me really.
When we drove up to the place where I walk the dogs the rain had stopped and the dogs had lots of fun in the sand and water that was all over the place.

I really enjoy looking at them running and playing and having fun, don't think that someone would take me seriously when I told them we are also showing them if they would see them like they do on our walks.

This is Tinsel's favourite thing to do on our walks:

The others are also quite happy there's water to drink after they have been chasing balls for more than an hour....... Of course this water is much better than the water I have in the car :-(

Next weekend is a little more serious, we're going to the International show in Fredericia, Denmark so they have to stay clean ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks pretty much the same than at us for a few years ago when Howard and Rita went swimming to the little pond near the forest ;-).

    Hope you success in Danmark!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Losing a dog is always very unfortunate :(.
    We are also with you Marcella!

    We hope that you along with Thea a fun and successful weekend will have in Fredericia.

    [We hope that your activities with the Shelties in cooperation with the success this bit by bit will wear].

    Many wish you strength and friendly greetings,
    Corina & Jan van der Meijden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen