dinsdag 3 februari 2009

Spooky

I have made some pictures of Tinsel's daughter while she was here visiting us last weekend.
'Spooky' is officially named Dawnville Gotta Love My Looks - and I for sure do ;-)

Here's one of the pictures I liked best:

She's cute isn't she?
I am quite pleased with how she turned out and although she is living with a friend of mine, she still belongs to us.
Spooky is around 35 cm's at 6 1/2 months of age, has all her teeth and a temperament to die for, just wished she had a little longer coat already but it is thick and harsh so hopefully lenghth will come as well.

I am hoping to get something similar in tricolour when we are going to repeat the combination this summer/fall.
O, before I forget, Spooky is a daughter of Mohnesee Mr Palmer and our little blue girl Ch.Dawnville All That And More and was the only baby in this litter.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten